Buying an Income Property
Purchasing real estate is a proven effective long-term investment strategy.
There are several types of residential income-producing real estate, each offering different levels of revenue potential and carrying varying degrees of risk. The most basic of these types of real estate include:
- Duplex (two apartments)
- Triplex (three apartments)
- Multiplex (multiple apartments)
- Rooming house (many rooms with shared kitchens and bathrooms)
- Low-rise apartment building
- Mixed-use commercial and residential
- Properties that need to be fixed up for resale
Whether you are an investor who is looking to purchase a property that nets you a profit each month or a home buyer who wants to find a smarter way to bear the cost of home ownership, we have the information you need.